Monday, May 22, 2006

Cleaning - 2.0!

Well, now my brother has finally jumped on the cleaning wagon since we're getting out of here soon. And he found this poem that we both wrote. I don't know how long ago we wrote it, why we wrote it, to be honest: I don't even remember writing it, but apparently we did because it's in my handwriting. I'm not even sure why I'm sharing this besides the fact that it is absolutely ridiculous and something only my brother and I would do in our spare time...Perhaps during a day when we were sent to our rooms and had nothing better to do. So many questions surrounding the creation of this inspired poetry, and no way to answer them. Here it is, folks. Genius at it's best. I swear this was created due to our father's contribution to the gene pool...

I Have A Butt..
By Mark & me
I have a butt that's made of tin!
Nobody knows what shape it's in!
Every time I sit down,
my butt makes a sound!
I have a butt that's made of steel!
Every time I poop it comes out teal!
Every time that I go potty,
I can't believe it comes outta my body!
I have a butt that's made of gold!
I'm not sure exactly how old.
Every time I pull down my pants,
someone asks: 'How much was that?'
I havea butt that's made of flesh!
I think it's a real mess!
Every time I take my seat,
My butt goes "squish",
It's really neat!
I guess it's good that my brother and I even th ought to write a poem....We could have been playing video games....
Right?

...Right?

*crickets chirp*

Well! Back to packing it is, then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelina, I love you!
-Rebecca