Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hello and Welcome!

Hello all! Welcome to my blogspot. I find this quite intriguing and a lot of fun, and I was tired of Xanga. So for the year 2006, I've decided to start fresh. Xanga will still be used at times, if I feel so inclined. But really, I thought that blog was more of a high school gathering of thoughts, and I'm starting my second semester in college now - so I figured I would try something new. You know, something fun and a little different. I may just use it for my writing and not so much to say 'this is my life and everything in it!' Perhaps it will become a bit of both? Who knows. We'll see what comes of this, but I hope that it can be a reminder to me (and you) to 'hold onto hope' through the good times and bad.Happy New Year to all of you and welcome to my new blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Michelina Polinni!!! AnD I am the first to leave you a comment! I am your sister in Jesus!

I love you! Again!! ANd I wish you the best in this new journey of college! :) I am here for yoooou!

muah. 'till the cats come home, S&M!! :)

Anonymous said...

at least I don't have to become a member to leave you nasty comments.




breather.

Anonymous said...

update!! cough cough ;)
Sarah