Sunday, February 01, 2009

Chicago

Chicago. The book The Jungle says: "In the twilight, it was a vision of power."

I have on audition done and about five to go. I had my first ever 25 hour day on Saturday (because Chicago is an hour behind Pennsylvania) and that was fascinating. Last night I snuck down to the third floor of the hotel and found a room unlocked that was similar to today's audition rooms. So I practiced for about an hour before doing some girly stuff (my nails, bubble bath) and getting some shuteye.

There's a really pretty church about two blocks away and since I had a great first audition, I figured it would be best to say a quick thank you in mass.

The superbowl is tonight but to be honest I don't know how much of it I'll watch. Double auditions tomorrow means I need some more zzzs.

You'd think I would be nervous, but so far it's just been really exciting. Keep those fingers crossed!

No comments: