Tuesday, September 04, 2007

And for once it might be grand...

Wow the past month has sucked, hard core.

When I grow up, I want to be closer to perfection than I am right now.

I don't know if I thought that I was a shoe-in, so I stopped trying or if I just have decreased in my skill and ambition. Either way, it isn't good. Not at all. I'm failing at what I love, what I claim is my passion, what drives me. And that ends up killing me. I need to really push myself the rest of the semester. Whether it's weight, acting projects, vocally, choreographically...I need to push myself. I will succeed, because I won't let myself do any less. That's just the mentality I have to adopt or else I am not going anywhere. And I so want to go somewhere.

I will be better. If I don't get better, I'll be in a huge pile of trouble. And I simply refuse to settle for just passing. Because I have been slammed, again and a gain, with life telling me:

"It's not working."

Okay. I get it. Now, stop giving me the fuzzy side of the lollipop.

Pray for me! I need it...please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, love, i am.
do you have a new screenname?

i love you beautiful. i feel you, to some degree, in frustration for not doing as well as you think ya should be.


you know what? you should go spend some time in adoration tomorrow, or the next day. bring your bible and listen to God.
i'll do it, too, and lift you up. <3


(and i am defff wearing a nd shirt bc my bestie is therre!)

Anonymous said...

ahh got it!!


i want so much more than they've got planned....!


or

HE'S got so much more than weee could plan...:)

Anonymous said...

ahh I will always pray for you when you need it, but be assured that thing will be fine.
"all things work together for the better of those who believe"

but when I crash for the evening and I give the big J.C. a holla I'll drop a line asking him to hook you up with a few angels to help you out for a while, it's always helpful.

~~Keith

Anonymous said...

Prayer is good but meditation is the key to simplification.

Walk quietly alone, think of nothing, but let thoughts come and go as they want.

Mental knots shall untie themselves if you give them the proper space and conveyance.