Thursday, May 10, 2007

Smokey! Get Out Of That Cat Nip!

Rachel and I went to the pet store today to stalk our GREAT friend Debbie from "Shady Pines" (emphasis on 'shady'), and to buy Rach's cat, Smoky, some cat nip. We had a five minute conversation with the sales lady about it having the same affect as Marijuana seems to have on humans.

Now, the only question left unanswered (I believe Rachel asked this of the pet store woman...)

If you roll it and smoke it, would it have the same affect on us as it does on Smokey?

We may never know. All I know is, Smokey got one and a third ounces for a steal.

Rachel Aileen
:
so the cat's outside getting stoned
Me: haha stoooned kitty
Rachel Aileen: hahah
Me: love it.
Rachel Aileen: I imagine him taking it to the streets. Smokey doesn't come home at night cause he's pushin nip on the corner
Me: he's a pretty big supplier in this area.
Rachel Aileen:so I hear
Me: Hey, don't tell anyone where you heard this from...
Me: but I think the Narc cops are onto him.
Me: I heard some talk. ya know?
Rachel Aileen: oh, man
Rachel Aileen: he's got so much hope..so much goin for him
Rachel Aileen: I never should have got him hooked
Me: You can't blame yourself.
Me: these things start so small...it's not even a blink of an eye before they snowball
Me: have you thought about intervention?
Me: N.A.?
Rachel Aileen: sigh, yes..I have
Rachel Aileen:it's just..so much trouble
Me: Hard to track down guys that'll sit down with him and agree not to encourage his habits?
Rachel Aileen: haha
Rachel Aileen: ah
Rachel Aileen: precisely
Rachel Aileen:I mean he's almost 50 in cat years..he's an adult
Me: he should know better...
Me: and like, it affects them SO much, you know?
Rachel Aileen: he should, it's a little out of control
Rachel Aileen: his tricks are loosing there form
Rachel Aileen: their*
Rachel Aileen: losing*
Me: Really?
Rachel Aileen: he's given up catching mice
Me: Wow, Rach. that's bad.
Rachel Aileen: mhm...
Rachel Aileen: really.
Me: I just...I ... I never thought it would end up like this... :'(
Rachel Aileen: I know...I didn't either.
Me: *sniff* Sorry, I'll try to hold it together.
Me: this has to be so hard on your poor parents.
Rachel Aileen: oh, yes..well..they put it all on me, ya know. I mean he's my responsibility
Me: that's not fair! He's just as much their son as he is your brother!!!
Rachel Aileen: well, he's actually more mine than his
Rachel Aileen: er..theirs*
Me: they have him 9 consecutive months out of the year, though.
Me: you asked them to look out for him.
Me: to take him under their wing!
Me: and what happens?
Me: you come home...and...and...
Rachel Aileen: i know...I KNOWW
Rachel Aileen: OH
Rachel Aileen: ah
Rachel Aileen: the agony
Rachel Aileen: the injustice
Me: WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????
Me: OH WHYYYYY?
Rachel Aileen: I DON'T KNOWWW
Me: *sob*
Me: Check this out.
Me: http://thirdeyedumb.com/2007/04/children_have_begun_artists_ha.html
Rachel Aileen: hahah wow that's awesome
Me: lol
Rachel Aileen is away at 10:04:54 PM.
Me: lol I love you right now.
___________________________________________________________________
Auto response from Rachel Aileen:

Rachel Aileen: I imagine him taking it to the streets. Smokey doesn't come home at night cause he's pushin nip on the corner.
Michelina: You can't blame yourself.
Michelina: these things start so small...it's not even a blink of an eye before they snowball
__________________________________________________________________

Me: and always!
Me: ...and Smokey. God bless him.





We are a special pair, us two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D.

hehehehe tooo funny guys. wow gorsh lol. pushing nip..
<33

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I wasn't serious deary.

Rach :)

although I hear it makes a good tea.

Michelina said...

Lol, I know, I wasn't either.

Mmm...tea

Anonymous said...

Good words.