Monday, August 28, 2006

You and Your Contradictions.

You have no idea and you have every inkling.
You are on your toes and you are totally relaxed.
You don't know who it is and you speak their name clearly.
You are lost and you are found out.
You know the time is not right, and I cannot talk but we are still on the phone.
You cannot dance and you are swinging to the music.
You are all alone and you are right next to me.
You stand up tall and you are crumbling to the ground.
You think but you have shut down.
You cannot play and you are tossing the ball.
You refuse to speak above a whisper and you are screaming at the top of your lungs.
You sing something pretty and you do not know the notes.
You hate the sunshine and you refuse to play in the rain.
You close your eyes and you can see everything.
You smile and you let the tears roll.
You tap on the keyboard but you have forgotten the words.
You hug your stuffed animal and you say you have grown.
Your stomach hurts and you run harder still.
You claim you are not right and you hate that I agree with you.
You claim to see light but all you talk about are shadows.
You think you are listening and you cannot hear me.
You say that I have killed you yet you are holding the knife.



Just random stuff, nothing good or meaningful this time. I thought I'd type something emo and not creative out while I had a minute, haha. ;-)

No comments: