Tuesday, March 21, 2006

From the LiveJornal of the beautiful and faithful Sarah!

Put your music player on random, and ask these following questions, press next when you've finished each question and fill it out. NO CHEATING.

(I'm using my ITunes on Party Shuffle.)

Song - Artist.

How does the world see me?:
Without Love – Hairspray Original Broadway Cast Recording

(Wow, really?)

Will I have a happy life?:
One Week – Bare Naked Ladies

(Better than never!)

Do people secretly lust after me?:
One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces –Ben Folds Five

(That doesn't even make sense)

How can I make myself happy?:
Disenchanted Lullaby – Foo Fighters

(Interesting)

What should I do with my life?:
Testimony – Scott Free/ EV music

(Rock on! :-D)

Will I ever have children?:
Fallible – Blues Travelers

(No one's kids are perfect, though)

What is some good advice for me?
Everything is Alright – Motion City Soundtrack

(Thank heavens!)

How will I be remembered?:
Seasons of Love – Rent Broadway Musical Cast Recording

(That's pretty sweet)

What is my signature dancing song?:
Act 1 “Dear Reader…” – How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying (The New Broadway Cast) Recording

(That doesn't fit...then again, I can't dance so maybe it does)

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Gone for Good – The Shins

(I like it, but I'm not sure what it means/how it pertains to my life)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Roxanne – The Police

(Only half sure about this one, too)

What song will play at my funeral?:
I’m Not Wearing Underwear Today – Avenue Q Original Broadway Cast Recording

(I laughed out loud for this one)

What type of men/women do you like?:
The Likes of You Again – Flogging Molly

(Holy Inaccuracy!)

What is my day going to be like?:
Matter of Time - Cartel

(Oy...my day was better than that!)



Anyone have an opinion of what song describes me best?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don'tknow them all, but seasons of the lurv is pretty sweet in description, as you do lurve in them allll rather well. aww i lurrv the. sar